► м α ԏ ԏ н є ω Northlandder'10 1Technical(A)
► I Don't Need All Your(s) Nasty Comment's About Me.
► Save Up Your Typing Energy For Yourself.
► You're Welcomed To View This Blog.
► But, Tag Before You Leave.
► Abhor Him And You Can Just Leave. Right Now.
► Abhor ---> Hate Or Detest.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Today i hit untill my classmate nose untill got blood. and than i need to tio caning and tell my parent go home also need to get beat by father liao. than after school go mac find eldrick than we go mac outside sit with tengyee they all than i ask antonia for spec than fayette ask than antonia lend me than fayette say you good lor. lend him don't lend me. nevermind. Lols. than afther that they all go le. than i talk to eldrick for awhile than i go home le. end here. (: and Jiaxin keep at class barking like a dog. (: Hahas.

No comments:

Post a Comment