► м α ԏ ԏ н є ω Northlandder'10 1Technical(A)
► I Don't Need All Your(s) Nasty Comment's About Me.
► Save Up Your Typing Energy For Yourself.
► You're Welcomed To View This Blog.
► But, Tag Before You Leave.
► Abhor Him And You Can Just Leave. Right Now.
► Abhor ---> Hate Or Detest.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Today early wake up than go mac one people wait for eldrick and weekian. than wan't go school le than brandon say he want late than we jus ggo school don't care brandon than afther school le play basketball at school than saw peishi jiejie at there play netball than me eldrick go mac with brandon than brandon jus go with out telling us. than afther that wait for antonia they come mac and find friend than me and eldrick jus go my house and now eldrick sleeping at my house sofa. later going 755 play basketball. (: end here. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment