► м α ԏ ԏ н є ω Northlandder'10 1Technical(A)
► I Don't Need All Your(s) Nasty Comment's About Me.
► Save Up Your Typing Energy For Yourself.
► You're Welcomed To View This Blog.
► But, Tag Before You Leave.
► Abhor Him And You Can Just Leave. Right Now.
► Abhor ---> Hate Or Detest.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Sian La. today stay at general office untill after school. than mr Shaiful wait my mother come school after that after school liao. go outside general office than saw antonia,fayette,lydia,eunice and tengyee waiting for mrs tsius aiya don't know how to spell la. than eunice don't know call who for mrs tsius number than call the teacher. after that we go mac than me and eldrick don't want pierce liao. than we go. after few minute antonia jie call me than scorld me say what they wait so long liao than you all go. than she scorld me liao than kup. skip skip skip. i shall end here.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment